As a Top 25 Great Place to Work recipient, AON Hewitt Best Employer, and one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way that viewers experience TV across mobile, tablet and streaming devices. Interested in building the future of TV? Our Development team is growing!
This is a great opportunity for innovators that value beautiful design, and who have a keen interest in creating and maturing an amazing software development tool. Our flagship product, You.i Engine One, is an app platform that delivers cross-platform user interfaces from a single codebase. You.i Engine One was built with TV and media-specific features in mind, including a reference application, a common video player interface, video metadata integrations, and more.Roles and responsibilities:
Our Core Product team is growing! As a Full-Stack Developer, you will develop full-stack architecture to support our Engine.
What you bring to the table:
- Work as part of our core team to develop innovative solutions that will optimize our unique cloud infrastructure so that our users can have best multimedia streaming experience
- Enhance our Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
- Work on features that will help provision, configure and deploy our infrastructure
- Apply best practices such as: encourage self-serve tools, automating complex tasks, making data visible, make it easy to use
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure industry standards for security and data protection
- Monitor and diagnose infrastructure issues
What we can offer you:
- You have experience with 3-tier architecture
- You have a strong understanding of backend architecture
- You have experience implementing RESTful APIs to support multiple platforms
- You have strong microservice and nonrelational database knowledge
- Have experience working with cloud providers: AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- You feel comfortable working across the full stack
- Any console or mobile experience would be a huge plus
- A supportive and inclusive environment that fosters development and building lasting friendships.
- The opportunity to work with Top Tier Media companies and household names.
- The opportunity to travel to some pretty amazing places - if you're open to it.
- Flexible work hours - are you an early bird or do you love to sleep in?
- Bottomless coffee and a wall full of snacks!
- Want to hear more? Check out our employee handbook.
Streaming video on multiple screens is the new normal and the TV industry is changing at a rapid pace. Brands such as NBA, Disney, National Geographic, Cartoon Network, and Fox have already turned to You.i TV to develop and deploy their suite of TV applications across mobile, tablet, game consoles, streaming devices, and Smart TVs.
You.i TV welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.