What You’ll Do?
* Responsibility for executing the go-to-market strategy for a named account territory, working closely with the following internal and external groups:
o Internal - Regional and HQ Management, Business Analysts, Marketing, Channel Resources, and Cisco Capital
o External - Cisco Channel and Distribution Partners, Cisco Ecosystem and Alliance Partners, Industry Trade Associations, Private and Public Business Organizations
* Meet and exceed an assigned quota through the sale of solutions that include Cisco core and advanced technologies, leveraging Cisco's channel
* Formulate and present an annual territory business plan, with quarterly updates
* Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasting, extensive opportunity management
* Be cognizant of regional market trends, ensuring these trends are reflected in strategies implemented and solutions offered
Who You Are?
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Expertise:
* 5-10 years in our industry with relevant experience at Cisco Systems or a similar technical sales/marketing organization
* Strong C-Level executive selling skills
* Excellent communication, sales, presentation, and marketing skills
* Motivated self starter
* High energy and dedicated to fostering a teamwork environment
* Bachelors or master's degree in business administration or equivalent preferred
Who You’ll Work With?
* Consistent record of successfully selling and/or developing solutions and programs, building sales partnerships, and creating business relationships at all business levels
* Demonstrated collaborative skills, working effectively within a cross-functional organization
* A strong background in a broad range of Cisco solutions, with the ability to link business relevance to our advanced technologies.
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.