We're looking for a feature developer to develop Java code to add new features to a market leading security application.
What does this job entail?
...pretty standard feature development work:
- Get assigned a new feature
- Research the feature to understand it's functionality and purpose
- Participate in sprint planning meetings to provide feedback about the feature and offer estimates of how much effort it will take to create
- Design the code to accomplish the goal
- Write the necessary Java code
- Deal with any technical challenges along the way
- Unit test your code
- Peer review other peoples code
- Create/Update technical and project documents as needed
- Brainstorm with a very large team of highly skilled developers
What's in it for me?
- Take your skills to a new level by overcoming technical challenges associated with a variety of cloud environments
- Take your skills to a new level by overcoming technical challenges associated with world class application security
- Work in a first class work-environment (the building has recently been renovated and the facilities are outstanding)
- Work with a company that knows how to really build great teams.
- Strong experience developing Java applications
- Experience working with Spring
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux
- Experience working with Agile
- Ability to estimate effort required to develop new features
- Nice to have: experience with C to help work with a cross functional team
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English