As a Senior Web Developer, you will have:
- 7+ years of development with OO or functional languages
- Strong experience with one or more modern JS frameworks such as: React, Node.js, Meteor, Angular 2, Backbone
- Strong experience in writing scalable, enterprise level web applications.
- Experience in Node.js or Java server-side platforms
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS or similar CSS preprocessors
- Experience writing custom libraries and APIs that align with current RESTful standards.
- Strong experience with HTML & CSS (including Bootstrap) and current best practices
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Ability to derive problem space requirements and drive towards design
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with managed services of the AWS ecosystem
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience with packaging and build tools such as: Gulp/Grunt, WebPack, Bower, yeoman
- Knowledge of semantic HTML
- Understanding of browser developer tools
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine
- Understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Knowledge of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and Gherkin
- Knowledge of TDD practices
- Knowledge of IOS or Android development
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.