Lixar is looking for a Senior iOS Lead. In this role, you will be leading a team while supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a senior iOS developer who has experience working directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
As an experienced Senior iOS Lead, you have:
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Demonstrable skills in managing time and priorities effectively
- Initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- User interface design and development experience
- Objective-C and development experience utilizing iOS version 7.0 or newer
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles for web and mobile-based software
- Experience with networking (NSURLSession, CFNetwork)
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services (RestKit)
- Strong knowledge of iOS memory management
- Some knowledge of concurrent programming (GCD, multithreading, NSOperationQueue)
- Knowledge of Secure Coding Techniques and OS Security Features
- Proficiency in UIKit, Foundation, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Data frameworks
- Experience with XCode and source control (Git)
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs
Preferably, you also have:
- Knowledge of iOS WebView
- Test driven development and continuous integration experience
- Hands-on knowledge of iOS 6 + features (e.g., ARC, Storyboards, Auto Layout)
- Knowledge of the agile development methodology
- Familiarity with Web and Socket clients on a mobile platform
- Experience creating user-friendly customer applications
- Some experience communicating with Bluetooth clients on a mobile device
- Experience working with formal QA processes and proper bug handling
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Have a sense of humour
- Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Don’t blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.