Lixar I.T. is looking for a Technical Team Lead to join our Automotive team. As a team lead, you will be supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a senior developer who has experience working directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
As a Technical Team Lead, you have:
- 6+ years of full-stack programming experience
- 2+ years team lead experience
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Client-facing experience
- An ability to take responsibility and run with tasks and projects
- Excellent understanding of development best practices
Preferably, you also have a few of the following:
- Experience designing AWS solutions based on multiple services
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Maria, Aurora, Oracle, etc.)
- Comfortable with NoSQL storage (MongoDb, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redshift, etc.)
- Good understanding of data analytics tools and services (ML, Hadoop; EMR; HDInsight; Jupyter Notebooks, PANDAs, Spark, Hive, Presto, Storm, etc.)
- Node.js web servers
- Exposure to serverless architectures
- AWS deployment and devops best practices
- Understanding of the care and feeding of containers and container orchestration frameworks
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Have a sense of humour
- Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Have an eye for detail
- Don’t blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.