As an Experienced .NET Developer, you will have:
- 7+ years previous development experience
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Experience working on and leading enterprise level projects that involved at least four or more team members
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Working experience in various software development lifecycles including Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM)
- Experience with application server set-up using IIS
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks: NUnit, Nmock, EasyMock
- Experience with VisualStudio
- Knowledge of formal design languages, including UML, Rational Rose
- Working knowledge of Database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, ODBC, NHibernate, SQLServer
Bonus points if you have working experience developing on MS Azure PaaS!
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.