Analytics Developers at Kinaxis create algorithms to optimize supply chains. Ever wonder how the hundreds of parts in your new smart phone come together from different suppliers all over the world? Kinaxis solves problems like that every day.
Our customers have terabytes of data that needs to be analyzed for the largest supply chains imaginable. Our algorithms move the global economy-- in seconds, not hours, or days.
It’s Big Data with an impact; Data Science on the front lines.
Our team is based out of our head office in Ottawa but we will consider candidates located anywhere within Canada. We offer relocation assistance or a possibility of working remotely.
What You’ll Do
- Design algorithms to solve business problems
- Balance complexity, execution time and memory footprint to deliver performant solutions
- Collaborate closely with your agile team members and other stakeholders
- Connect with our global consulting team to solve customer issues and gather new requirements
- Shape the future direction of Kinaxis as we move into new markets
Technologies We Use
- C++ and Python for core development, with a little C# and R
- State of the art in-memory analytics technology
- Visual Studio, JIRA, Confluence, Git
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Sophisticated internal testing tools to validate correctness and performance
- Virtual and cloud infrastructure for development, support and testing
Things You Should Have
- A love of data and algorithms, and the desire to apply them in the real world
- Solid background in C++, including object oriented design
- Ability to design high performance code that does in seconds what others do in hours
- The commitment to help every member of your team perform better
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science (or related)
- Experience in:
- Analytics or iterative algorithms
- Optimization algorithms or statistical packages
Things That Would Help
- Experience with statistical forecasting, mathematical optimization, operations research, stochastic models or simulation would be a bonus.
- Background in, or understanding of, supply chain management
- ML training and experience (responsibilities will evolve over time and require knowledge of ML)
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Psst… want the inside track on getting an analytics job with Kinaxis? Take our online coding test —the top candidates will automatically get an interview: http://hr.gs/kinaxisanalyticsdeveloper
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com