Machine Learning developers at Kinaxis bridge the world of research with real world data. Ever wonder how the hundreds of parts in your new smart phone come together from different suppliers all over the world? Kinaxis solves problem like that every day.
Our customers have terabytes of data that needs to be analyzed for the largest supply chains imaginable. Our algorithms move the global economy-- in seconds and minutes, not hours, or days.
It’s Big Data with an impact; Data Science on the front lines.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop components of the machine learning data platform
- Apply machine learning algorithms to develop intelligent supply chains
- Collaborate closely with your agile team members and other stakeholders
- Transform research problems into real world enterprise business solutions
- Shape the future direction of Kinaxis as we revolutionize supply chains with machine learning
Things You Should Have
- 5+ years of experience with software development (system design, algorithms, data structures and coding) combined with data ingestion and aggregation
- Experience with agile, test driven design methodology and full product lifecycle development
- Experience developing real-time streaming analytics or machine learning
- Understanding of microservices, containerization and modern infrastructure approaches
- Expertise with data technologies and databases, data streaming, data integration services, workflow and API management
- Knowledge and ability to apply enterprise integration patterns using cloud-based integration technologies
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Redis, Spark, BigQuery, MapReduce, Hadoop, Dataflow/Apache Beam
- Experience with ML platforms and languages including scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Python, R woult be an asset
- Experience building and maintaining mission critical, distributed systems
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems
- Proficiency with object oriented programming languages and the Linux command-line
If you want to be part a team that supports you, motivates you, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com