- Design mmWave analog transceiver functional blocks such as PA, LNA, Mixers, filters, oscillators
- Responsible for top level design, coordinating and final assembly of all the various blocks
- Interacting with silicon vendors as required.
- Electrical Engineering degree with relevant experience from design, layout and testing, advanced degree is an asset
- Good understanding of ASIC design methodology from specification to implementation in SiGe BiCMOS or CMOS technologies;
- Familiar with common CAD tools (Cadence, ADS, EMX);
- Ability to write p-cells is a requirement;
- High-Frequency test experience in a lab environment;
- Hands-on & can-do attitude combined with team work spirit;
- Able to focus on details;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Canada Research Center in Ottawa together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is our mission. Join us!