Employee Logistic Services
- Lead Logistical Services procurement related specifically to employee services – work with external vendors for, Car Rental, Hotel, Taxi Service, Dorm – Housing,. Etc.
- Assist with managing the travel system. Generate monthly reports.
- Assistance with process and policy creation.
- Maintain department admin expense report.
- Assist as required with adhoc projects
- Assist with facilities related issues.
- Locate and maintain vendors for company lunch program.
- Support admin staff when required
- 2+ years experience with procurement and administration
- Effective communication skills in English
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills