Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
Working on the industry’s most advanced DWDM transport products, which are powered by Infinera’ cutting-edge PIC technology, sophisticated optics and world-class Coherent DSP ASICs.
This position requires 5+ year’s FW development experience, excellent embedded C/C++ coding skills, and good understanding of multi-threaded embedded system design.
- As a member of the Firmware team, you are responsible for FW design, implementation and testing for Infinera’ next generation of Optical Engine used for Long Haul, Metro and Data Center Interconnects.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5+ years of firmware development experience in multi-thread real time environment.
- Great C/C++ programming skills. Visual Basic, Matlab or Python are considered a plus.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills are critical to this position.
- Hands-on experience with Zynq and ARM processors desired. Good experience with serial interfaces like I2C, SPI, and UART.
- Good working knowledge and device driver development for Linux or other Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Application experience in at least one of the following areas: Optical Communication, Coherent DSP, CFP-ACO, CFP MSA management Interface.
- Experience with JTAG debuggers, oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, software version control (Like Perforce, GIT) and bug tracking systems are required.