This is an opportunity to work for one of the hottest financial technology start-ups. We are founded by a world class team with decades of experience in international and domestic payments. Our mission is to change the legacy financial payment system through innovation and that includes customer on boarding and service.
As a Fraud Analyst, you will be responsible for helping customers who are flagged for review through our KYC process. This is a fast-paced environment and this job requires someone on the ball. The ideal candidate must have experience in financial services, fraud, AML knowledge and very good at data analysis.
- Review and analyze various notifications and escalations to identify fraud trends and patterns.
- Conduct link analysis to determine fraud loss impact.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for policy exceptions.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Provide a positive and thoughtful attitude to customers while investigating potential fraud issues.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience, with at least 1 year of experience in ecommerce, payments or financial services.
- Well organized with a keen eye for details with strong data analysis skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are familiar with risk/fraud mitigation tools & techniques.
- Extensive multi-tasking and prioritization skills – needs to excel in fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Experienced in dealing with online fraud including account take over, ID theft and collusion scheme.
- Must have small business risk/fraud experience.
- Preference given to multilingual individuals.
- Able to work flexible shifts.
- Ottawa based position.