Lixar is looking for a Senior Java Team Lead to become part of our team. As a team lead, you will be supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a senior developer who has experience working directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
As a Senior Java Team Lead, you will have:
- 6+ years previous Java development experience
- 3+ years team lead and mentoring experience
- Experience working on long-term enterprise projects
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Experience in an Agile software development environment (SCRUM)
- Proven experience using RESTful Web Services, XML, EJBs, JDBC, RDBMS, SQL
- Understanding of development frameworks such as, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Tiles
- Application server experience (e.g. Jboss, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (e.g. Maven, Bamboo, Cruise Control)
- Experience with test automation frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, JMeter)
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a small company where team work is paramount
- Exposure to Mobile application development
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Objective C, Android SDK
- Familiarity with MacOSX and other UNIX based Operating Systems
- Development tools: Maven, JIRA, Git, Confluence
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.