What You'll Do
* Be on the forefront of understanding and being able to communicate Cisco's strategy and vision in the NFV, SDN and application management marketplace.
* Build in depth business expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures.
*Build and define sales strategy for a given geographic or market segment
* Execute on a business plan to gain market share, build solid relationships with customers and internal constituents
Who You'll Work With
The Product Sales Specialist- Policy, Automation & Analytics is a crucial role to the success of Cisco's strategy in the Software Policy, Automation & Analytics market segment. This individual will be responsible for working on Cisco's newest and most cutting edge entries into the Data Center market segment with Cisco's Service Provider client groups. This position will play a critical role in enabling Cisco to bring new products to market in both core and adjacent markets.
Who You Are
* 4+ years of experience of quota carrying data center technology sales experience.
* Demonstrated experience positioning of Opex and Capex and Data Center Operational models for Automation and Analytic software, fabric, virtualization and telemetry as well as application networking.
* Demonstrated understanding of both Cisco as well as competitive offerings in the industry and be able to successfully position against the competition both pro-actively and re-actively.
* Understands concepts and implementation of Cisco's applicaton management (ACI, Cisco Cloud Center , UCSD and Tetration)
* Ability to work in a fast paced start up organization within a large complex company.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.