Are you ready to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies ?
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Level: Intermediate to Senior
Location: Our new office is located right in the middle of downtown Ottawa, Canada at the World Exchange Plaza.
Description: We are seeking a data-driven marketer to focus on the user journey from trial to happy customer. The Digital Marketing Activation Manager is someone who can blend technical know how with great story telling. You will be responsible for understanding what activities will increase our customer velocity using inbound marketing tactics such as email, in-app messages, customer voice, video, content, and more.
In short, you are part CRO, part growth hacker and part content writer that drives activation experiments with the goal to improve qualified trials into successful customers. So if you are passionate about working with a talented team in a high-paced work environment, we would like to hear from you.
Who We Are
Klipfolio is a fast growing early stage SaaS company with a proven product and an ambitious vision. Since our Series B funding of $12M in Jan 2017, we now have 10,000+ clients, spanning over 80 countries.
Imagine a world where every team has real-time access to the metrics they need to continually improve and optimize their business each and every day.
Imagine no more because at Klipfolio we have developed a real-time cloud based dashboard solution for teams who want to continuously monitor the health of their business.
Great Health Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan
3 Weeks Vacation
Flexible Work Hours
$500/Year Fitness Benefit
Free Snacks and Drinks
Active Social Committee
Christmas - New Years Shut-down
On-site Bike Clinic
Who are you? Are you someone who is...
- Passionate about marketing, growth, data and technology
- Focused on delivering results while building the Klipfolio brand globally
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
- Excellent communications skills when working with teammates who may be either data-driven or more qualitative
- Humble and committed to always improving our impact by thinking like a customer
The right Digital Marketing Activation Manager will be able to provide us with the following skills:
- Conduct buyer journey research, and help our team optimize our website, marketing touchpoints, and onboarding approaches accordingly
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies including true trial rates
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Create the strategy for nurturing our trials through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates
- Seek out problems and experiment with the best approach to solve them and how they can then be implemented
Preferred skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Communications or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and trial management processes across those systems)
- A natural curiosity and skepticism, helping lead you to experiments and tests in the name of improvement
Skip to the head of the line, if you have these additional skills:
- Worked with Pendo and Marketo
Klipfolio is a product-led SaaS startup that strongly believes the most productive developers must have the full backing of the company. We ensure that all our developers have the most modern workstations and provide a modest budget for all developers to customize their workstations so that they have the best working environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Digital Marketing Activation Manager".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.