We’re looking for an excited, hard-working Web Support Developer, to assist our enterprise level accounts with technical issues as they arise. This individual should possess the ability to handle, assess and resolve low to critical urgency technical issues in a time sensitive manner.
OPIN is a leader in Drupal services and support. Since 2011, we have specialized in planning, deploying, and supporting large-scale, Drupal-based systems for large and mid-market enterprises.
At OPIN, we are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals. We believe that our open-source approach to software development, agile project management methodologies, and extensive enterprise experience make us a partner of choice.
- Support some of the highest profile websites globally
- Work with some of the most talented engineers in North America
- Participate in team discussions to find the best technical solutions
- Hours of operation 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday ET with the possibility of being on call outside of regular hours
- Maintain quality standards with clients
- Follow demonstrated best practices and procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to handle client inquiries, technical troubleshooting and adhere to escalation process guidelines
- Learn, learn, and learn some more!
- 2 or more years of digital experience considered an asset
- Knowledge of popular content management systems, such as Drupal.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in computers, engineering, or related field
- Preferably located in the Ottawa region
If you think you can bring value to our growing team and are ready for new challenges, apply today!