Who we are:
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) is a leading organization at the heart of Canada’s Internet. We shape our country’s Internet infrastructure, employ cutting-edge technologies, and push the bounds of possibility. CIRA manages Canada's .CA domain name registry, develops and implements policies that support Canada's Internet community and is a prominent voice on issues of national and international importance relating to Internet governance.
With over two million .CA domain names registered and growing, CIRA has experienced significant staff growth over the last few years and has been named by AON Hewitt as one of Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium sized employers for 2015 and platinum status for 2016. We are looking for talented professionals who are passionate about the future of the internet and who value working with a seasoned team.
Who you are:
You are passionate about technology and customer success. You have strong presentation skills and can communicate product and technical information clearly, to any audience. Your technical aptitude and voice for the customer makes you a trusted advisor and you are energized by helping our business development team close business!
What you’ll do:
- Be the leading customer advocate internally at CIRA. Develop solid relationships with sales, support and operations and leverage these relationships ensure the successful support of the customer.
- Work closely with the Product Support Team to troubleshoot issues, track next steps, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Maximize customer retention through the creation and management of tactical programs designed to maximize customer satisfaction (NPS) and successful product implementation and use.
- Develop and nurture relationships with reference customers. Coordinate with sales and marketing to leverage reference customers with case studies, marketing collateral and press releases.
- Support the business development team throughout the sales cycle; develop demos, presentations and other related pre-sales product support.
- Respond, follow up and assist customers in implementing product trials.
- Respond to trial technical support/assistance inquiries; work with the Product Support team to find solutions.
- Seek ways to continuously improve process, products and services and contribute to the improvement process.
- Analyze results and product data; produce meaningful reports and interpret results for internal and external customers.
- Interact with customers in-person and virtually; conduct webinars, participate at conferences, deliver presentations.
- Manage the prioritization of customer requested backlog features for inclusion in future releases
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years direct customer involvement in a presales or support role for software or software as a service products.
- Knowledge of product development life cycle.
- Ability to creatively translate customer requirements into winning solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline.
CIRA will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If accommodations are required, applicants are encouraged to make their requirements known in advance.