Reports to: Director, Professional Services & Support
Works with: Customers, Support, Sales, UX, Product Management, QA, Development
Level: Entry level to Intermediate
You excel at providing timely, accurate and first-rate technical support. Of course you do! You’re a Klipfolio Ninja. Working closely with your fellow Klipfolians, you will apply your analytical and creative talent to the development of unique dashboards used by our customers to manage their businesses.
- Work closely with customers to understand their requirements and develop dashboard solutions
- Provide estimates and schedules for professional service projects
- Build dashboards, visualizations and data connections using the Klipfolio Dashboard application
- Train customers to use Klipfolio and help them maximize their experience with the product
- Work with the sales team to engage prospective customers and on-board new customers
- Assist the support team in responding to customer issues as required
- Provide ongoing monitoring and support for managed dashboards.
- Strong customer interaction and requirements analysis skills
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of web APIs (REST)
- Ability to use functions to develop complex formulas for data visualizations
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving proficiency with a very strong attention to detail
- Experience working with SaaS or cloud-based software tools
- Background working with or defining key performance indicators or dashboards is a plus
- Experience working with Klipfolio or other BI or dashboarding applications is a plus.
- A STEM background and/or education in Computer Science, Analytics, Business and Technology
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, what are you waiting for?! We’re eager to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Professional Services Ninja".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.