The Junior Administrative Assistant will work at a shared employee service centre in our Ottawa office, provide general administrative services to employees in Ottawa office. Tasks will include travel management, office management and other related office administrative tasks.
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Provide hotel and flight ticket booking, travel visa application, expense report instructions and services to employees, including provide guideline to employees on using related IT system of the company.
- Manage supplies in the office, make meeting room bookings for employees. Maintenance meeting room supplies and equipment.
- Provide whole travel booking arrangement service to senior expert per requested.
- Other administrative services, including but not limited to business card application, phone bill management, etc.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills (time management)
- Fast learner
- Ability to schedule duties/projects (multi-task)
- Ability to work unsupervised, attention to detail and an evident work ethic
- Desire to contribute to a team environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations