Reports to: Customer Success - Manager of Support Services
Works with: Customers, Support, Sales
Level: You’re Curious Neophyte with Technical Aptitude
You are ready for a challenge! You personify the Klipfolio voice - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. With a passion for technical problem-solving and engaging with people, you’ll thrive in this role.
Working closely with your fellow Klipfolians, you’ll apply your analytical and creative talent to solve complex challenges that range from troubleshooting APIs, building Klips, connecting data and teaching Klipfolio best practices.
- Work closely with customers to understand their technical problem via email and live chat - don’t worry, you’ll have guidance and mentorship from the team!
- Help customers connect to third party web applications using APIs
- Help build dashboards and visualizations
- Help customers understand their data
- Train customers to use Klipfolio and help them maximize their experience with the product
- Test new product features being developed
- Customer oriented, friendly and approachable
- Strong customer interaction and requirements analysis skills
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of web APIs (REST)
- Ability to use functions to develop complex formulas for data visualizations
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving proficiency with a very strong attention to detail
- Experience working with SaaS or cloud-based software tools
You'll really grab our attention if:
- If you have experience using Klipfolio or another BI or dashboarding application
- You are in the process of completing a STEM degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Business and Technology
- You can code using CSS, JS and HTML
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, what are you waiting for?! We’re eager to hear from you.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the subject line of your email contains "Technical Support Guru - Summer 2018 Co-op".
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted within a week or two to confirm a date and time.