We're looking for a BI Analyst to join our team and work at one of our client locations for at least 12 months.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support existing BI solutions
- Analyse business requirements and propose optimal solutions.
- Develop new BI solutions to provide point of use analytics.
- Migrate legacy BI solutions onto current BI environments.
- Meet project deliverables to committed dates.
Education and experience:
- Education to Honours Bachelor Degree level in a technical business or IT related subject.
- Experience should encompass at least 5 years in either a business intelligence or data analytics role.
- Preferred experience of Oracle EBS suite
- Experience of data analysis, data model design for BI solutions
- Oracle SQL programming
- Alteryx Data Grooming
- Power BI analytics and visualization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint technologies
- Ability to consolidate detail into meaningful summaries to communicate patterns, trends and other messages to others
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis techniques
- Strong ability to interact and influence others at all levels
- Ability to build strong working relationships and foster team working at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Comprehensive experience in the use of MS Office, particularly e-mail & excel.
- Business data knowledge in one or more Operations domains, Order management, Supply Management, Product Line Management, Inventory Management, Services.
- Clear and crisp communication skills
- Performance Dimensions considered key to this job: Analysis; Change Management/adaptability; Customer orientation; Decisiveness; Influence; Initiative; Organizing Work.
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 020-045-WIO"
Note:We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note:All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.