We're looking foran SDET to join our team to work together with the software developers to test and develop automated tests, system assurance processes and tools to ensure high quality and high performance software systems. You will require programming experience using Java technologies and a high degree of adaptability and creativity.
We're looking for someone who:
- will use their interest in technology and high quality software to help us build innovative and sustainable solutions that solve our customer’s problems.
- loves to work on a great cross functional team collaborating effectively with various groups to understand business objectives, customer needs and gaps, and deliver on the team objectives
- has great scripting skills and always prefers to automate in favor of manual work
- will work on a variety of platforms at varying heights in the stack, and at any level of the software pipeline; Has a desire to learn when necessary
- is quality focused and believes the best tests are coded and performed by a machine
- has a proactive, customer-oriented approach when troubleshooting problems and resolving issues related to product, process and tools.
- has or is pursuing a bachelor of computer science degree (or equivalent)
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 007-055-WIO” in the subject line.
Note:We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Note:All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.