As a Top 25 Great Place to Work® recipient and a fastest growing tech company in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way users experience TV across mobile, tablet, and connected devices. Interested in building the future of TV? We are actively recruiting a Project Manager
to join our world-class Services Team.Roles and responsibilities:
The You.i TV Services team is responsible for project delivery to our clients, who have high aspirations for their overall media solution strategy.
Our Project Managers work directly with client stakeholders and with You.i TV's diverse team of professionals to define, create, and launch game-changing TV Everywhere technology solutions. In this role, you will own the success of our client engagements, ensuring that the results are true to the client’s needs and reflect the You.i TV vision.What you’ll do:
What you bring to the table:
- Manage all end to end aspects of our client-services software projects, encompassing requirements analysis, UX design and production, software engineering, quality assurance, and delivery to market.
- Apply the PM art of enforcing deadlines, delivering unwelcome news, raising risks, setting clear expectations and asking the hard questions.
- Be accountable to our clients and to our executives for success of projects.
- Pro-actively identify conflicting priorities, issues and risks: analyze, present option and facilitate decisions with an understanding of trade-offs between time, cost and quality.
- Own the financial success of the project, including overseeing the budget and managing project costs.
- Build lasting relationships with Top Tier media clients and internal stakeholders.
- Lead the project team with a straight forward and positive approach to difficult subjects and tough situations.
- Maintain regular communications with key stakeholders, including clients and You.i TV management.
What we can offer you:
- Enthusiasm: You love facing new challenges and tackling tough problems. You enjoy a little bit of (well managed) chaos and excitement in your job and genuinely value providing a great experience for clients.
- Leadership skills; You can Inspire, motivate, collaborate and build relationships in your team and across disciplines.
- Project execution; You’ve followed Agile methodologies to deliver projects in the software development industry, preferably oriented to mass-market consumer products.
- Communication; You know how to work with different types of stakeholders (inside and outside of You.i TV) to set expectations, navigate hard conversations and build strong and lasting relationships that enable project success.
- Adaptability; You understand the importance of being dynamic and flexible in working towards the best outcomes for your clients.
- Industries; Bonus points if you’ve worked on projects in the entertainment media, mobile software, and/or user interface design space.
- Years of experience; We won’t count up your years of experience, but the content of those years is important.
- Opportunity work work with Top Tier media brands and household names
- Opportunity to travel to some pretty amazing places
- Highly sought after Designers and Developers on your project teams - can you tell we’re proud of our people?
- Flexible work hours
- A fun, engaging, and inclusive corporate culture and work environment
The TV industry is changing at a rapid pace, with streaming video, multiple screens and over-the–top video offerings becoming the new normal, fast. That’s why companies like Comcast, Turner, Sony, and Corus Entertainment are turning to You.i TV to get the velocity, flexibility and reach they need in today’s market.