As a Top 25 Great Place to Work® recipient and a fastest growing tech company in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way users experience TV across mobile. tablet, and connected devices. Interested in building the future of TV? We are actively recruiting a Software Tester to join our team.Role and responsibilities:
With your technical expertise, user focus and investigative mind-set you are an integral part of a cross functional, agile software development team for graphics and video intensive, cross-platform mobile apps.
Skills and experience:
- Collaborate with your teammates and advocate for quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Plan and execute tests
- Create and maintain testing documentation and records
- Contribute to the improvement of testing at You.i TV
- You enjoy exploring and discovering interesting app behaviours
- You have worked with a range of testing approaches, tools and techniques; ability to choose those appropriate for different contexts
- You have experience testing apps on iOS and Android based mobile devices, Apple TV, and Consoles (xBox, PS3/4) or are super keen to learn!
- You are a super detective when it comes to finding bugs
- You have strong communication and collaboration abilities
- Bonus - you have experience writing and evaluating automation scripts, preferably using Selenium, Cucumber, Ruby, Python, and Perl
The TV industry is changing at a rapid pace, with streaming video, multiple screens and over-the–top video offerings becoming the new normal, fast. That’s why companies like Comcast, Turner, Sony, and Corus Entertainment are turning to You.i TV to get the velocity, flexibility and reach they need in today’s market.
You.i TV welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.