We are looking for employee #2 to join our growing international office in Leeds as a Client Relationship Manager. Your main responsibility will be to provide support and training to our customers. Applicants should be ambitious and highly motivated possessing exceptional customer service skills with a passion to go above and beyond to help customers. This role isn’t for everyone but if your keen detective skills allow you to troubleshoot a symptom yet solve for the larger problem, and if you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
What will your day look like?
- Provide customer and technical support resolution via email, phone and other electronic medium
- Provide personalised training to our customers and teach them how to use our platform
- Build a relationship with the customer and proactively follow-up through issue resolution
- Document details of all customer interactions in our CRM platform
- Manage agendas/ travel arrangements/ appointments and provide general support to the executive team
- Assist the Project Manager with the understanding of project activities, timelines, constraints and present solutions from a technical perspective
- Most importantly, think outside the box
What does success look like?
- You are comfortable with a role where most of time is spent on the telephone
- You have outstanding customer service skills, including strong written and communication skills
- You have a successful track record of meeting, exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in challenging environments
- You have solid organisational and multi-tasking skills
- You have the ability to prioritise, plan your workload and to meet deadlines
- You have an exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability
- You have experience in a help desk environment providing SaaS technical support to individual users
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Innovative incentive programs including employee stock options
- Paid time off
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Yearly paid trips to our head office in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Employee assistance program