We are looking for a developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that they’re proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write clean, and fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. In addition you will be required to maintain the existing code base, address bugs currently in the system, and provide tier 3 support to customers.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. As part of our development team you will get to utilize and expand your skills in ASP.NET, C#, WPF, MS SQL Server, AngularJS, REST, JSON, and XML, amongst other things.
What will your day look like?
- Write clean, well designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications and documentation.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Maintain existing features and improve on the existing design where necessary.
What does success look like?
- An undergraduate degree in computer science software engineering, or a related field
- Experience in software development
- Good understanding of source control repositories such as TFS and Git
- Familiarity with Scrum agile development framework
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of C# .NET, AngularJS and related products
- Working knowledge of M-Files, Enterprise Vault, Content Server, NetDocuments, iManage, Laserfiche and SharePoint APIs
- Experience in developing cloud hosted applications
- Strong understanding of basic security practices for web applications
- Ability to maintain and add to existing code
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Innovative incentive programs including employee stock options
- Paid time off
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
FileFacets is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our application process, please contact Vanessa Martoneof Pivot and Edge at email@example.com / 613-599-4339 x 224.