SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Under supervision and within the policies and procedures of the RCM, the Senior Coordinator, NPI is responsible for overseeing the execution of new Royal Canadian Mint products developed through the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
Language Requirements: Bilingual (English and French) is an asset.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a production, or product/service delivery environment.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience or equivalent.
- Preference given to Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP).
- Experience in managing and working with cross-functional teams
Abilities and Skills:
- Strong ability to assess the needs of NPI and other stakeholders and to develop creative solutions in the form of reports, tools, KPI's, and dashboards using excel (including PowerQuery, PowerPivot, VBA macros), SharePoint, PowerPoint, and PowerBI among other tools?
- Ability to locate, query from cubes or other sources, and analyze production/project data as well as ensuring accuracy of said data to drive decisions around risk, timelines, quality, and product mix.Ã
- Competency in PLM system administration, developing/maintaining workflows, managing user access.
- Responsible for the introduction, analysis, monitoring, and progress of new products from multiple sources (Marketing, R&D, Custom Products, Bullion, Medals, Senior Management, etc.) into the Product Development and Product Execution phases of the NPI process.
- Ability to provide solutions and drive decision making by providing timely information, corrective actions, and root cause analysis to stakeholders.
- Ability to link high-level goals with production capabilities, cascade to team, support execution, track and review results.
- Effective time management, process documentation and organizational skills.
- Takes initiative to achieve results consistently.
- Possess superior communication skills (both verbal and written), with experience in presenting to Senior Management and diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Forward thinking and collaborative with excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct.
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation
- Experience with and/or knowledge of project management best practices, tools, and templates.
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office Products, especially Microsoft Excel, Sharepoint, PowerBI, and PLM/ERP/MRP systems.
- High proficiency in creating spreadsheets, reports, dashboards, and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel, Sharepoint, and PowerBI among others.Ã
If you qualify for the mandatory requirements, and if the above describes your abilities and interests, please forward your resumÃ Ã © and cover letter in confidence to:
Royal Canadian Mint, Human Resources,
320 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0G8
Fax : (613) 998-0272
e-mail : email@example.com
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
The Royal Canadian Mint promotes equity in employment: As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.