As a Mobile Developer at Iversoft, you are at the centre of the products we create. You take research, design and documentation – and turn them into beautiful, functional, and practical mobile applications.
We work with both iOS and Android projects-from smartphone to touchscreen, and everything in between. Our clients range from not-for-profit, to health care, entertainment and more, so you will always have exciting and challenging projects to be a part of.
- Write great code that conforms with best practices on iOS and Android platforms
- Work collaboratively or individually within the development team to deliver custom app projects
- Deliver coding expertise across all stages of the project lifecycle from concept to deployment
- Keep knowledge current through independent learning and community events
- Execute testing processes & implement optimizations to improve app performance
- Develop with user experience in mind - making adjustments and tweaks based on research, testing, and other user touch-points
- Extensive mobile (iOS and/or Android) development experience, and experience working with a variety of third party API’s & SDK’s.
- 1-2 years experience working with SWIFT
- 2 years experience working with Java
- Experience working with CocoaPods files in XCode and Gradle in Android Studio
- Experience with Git Source Control and JIRA
- Creating web services/APIs to interact between mobile apps and web-based content
- Experience with open-source web-based CMS’
- Experience in game development, game design
- Experience with mobile app monetization
- Experience with Objective-C
- Web development skills (HTML/CSS/jQuery and/or PHP/Ruby/Python)
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with React/React-Native