As the world’s largest developer of outdoor perimeter intrusion detection sensors, Senstar’s engineering team has a proven track record of product innovation. With a focus on sensor development we need the help of a dedicated, methodical, and versatile electronics designer with a strong background in embedded programming.
Your Typical Day
· Work with senior designers to support existing designs
· Develop test fixtures and test software
· Embedded development (mostly in C)
· Product testing at Senstar’s outdoor test site
· Circuit design and review
· Develop automated test platforms for manufacturing
Our Ideal Candidate
· Has a Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
· Is a versatile and productive team player
· Has a strong background in embedded programming
· Has experience with ARM M Series and TI MSP430 microcontrollers
· Has experience with FPGA development
· Has exceptional communication skills
· Is able to qualify for and maintain Secret Level II clearance
· Likely built cool stuff in the garage or basement as a kid
About the team
The Senstar engineering team is a small, close knit group of designers with a shared goal of creating world class products. If you’re interested in helping us build the future of Senstar, come join our team!
Interested? Please submit an application through the Apply Now link, so that our hiring manager can review your application right away. If you have any questions about this opening or life at Senstar, please email email@example.com, we'd love to hear from you.