Kwilt Inc. is looking for an embedded linux programmer to enhance it's current Kwilt Shoebox product.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the Linux OS and familiar with building , patching, tweaking , configuring and installing open source components.
• At least 6+ years experience with embedded systems or low-level OS development.
• 6+ years of experience in embedded system development using C
• Knowledge of C++ or ARM or x86 Assembly languages beneficial.
• Experience in developing embedded Linux systems using community tools. Must be familiar with the GNU toolchain in a cross-compilation environment (makefiles, linker scripts, etc.).
• Familiarity with the Linux kernel, MAC/DAC access control types, SELinux, Linux device drivers, IPC, and core kernel development beneficial.
• Knowledge of networking and networking security (iptables, VPN, SSL).
• Knowledge of virtualization.
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
• Very good knowledge of bash and scripting.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 /hour