Lixar is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to drive the QA practice at Lixar. The ideal candidate will be a committed analyst who enjoys ‘digging deep’ and strives for perfection.
As an Experienced QA Lead, you will have:
- At least 7 years of experience in software Quality Assurance, at least 2 of those, in a leadership role
- Experience with Test Automation Tools
- Experience directing the work of off-shore resources
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management tools
- Experience in testing backend, web and mobile applications
- Programming experience
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Good overall knowledge of SLDC
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proven experience in creating comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Load testing and performance testing
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a small company where team work is paramount
- Scrum leadership experience
- Experience or exposure to: Jira, JUnit, NGTest, Rest/Web services test experiences, continuous integration (CI), TeamCity
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- The ability to push back in a professional manner and get people ‘on-side’
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.