Come join us!
Assent Compliance “Assent” is the leader in cloud-based compliance automation software. We are a rapidly growing, energetic and exciting company with the mission to make the world a better place with our software. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Data Support Specialist to join our fast-paced Data Support Team.
Based in Ottawa, Ontario and reporting to the Director, Data and Technical Support, the Data Support Specialist will have a wide range of duties; all of which are in the spirit of ensuring customer success through the successful execution of product and data support. As part of Assent’s Data Support department, the Data Support Specialist will play an integral role in managing client data in the Assent Platform.
What you will do:
- Conduct quality assurance and user acceptance testing for client provided data loads;
- Provide in-depth support for data related questions or concerns to internal stakeholders;
- Analyzing data sets to proactively identify potential concerns or delays;
- Supports Customer Success Management to ensure effective implementation of new client data;
- Investigating client concerns regarding data structure or appearance in the Assent Platform;
- Supports Customer Experience team in interactions with clients to provide updates, communicate concerns, or clarify discrepancies in regards to client data;
- Follow guidance set out by corporate security policies and standards;
- Ensure departmental security processes and procedures are followed where applicable
Who you are
- You are a strong team player, are always willing to lend a helping hand, and are motivated to contribute your expertise to a diverse pool of resources to support business goals;
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills - ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines for many different client accounts and internal stakeholders;
- You are highly adaptable, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment;
- You are intellectually curious with excellent problem-solving skills;
- You are a creative and critical thinker and can suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations;
What you should bring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English - you communicate clearly, concisely and with tact;
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or other relevant areas;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a software or technical support role;
- Experience using a CRM solution and an understanding of the SaaS marketspace;
- You have advanced to expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL is highly valuable;
An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills, will also be considered.
What We Offer You:
Assent has built a passionate workforce; our strong and vibrant culture is integral to our success.
We offer programs and rewards that one would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company in Ottawa:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy and high growth success company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An awesome workplace in Ottawa’s East End across from St. Laurent Shopping Centre
- Free snacks, weekly catered lunches, social activities and the opportunity to provide a helping hand to the Ottawa community through our charitable work
We invite interested applicants to share their resume and cover letter.
All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Assent is an equal opportunity employer.