Fullscript is a fast-growing (and ridiculously hard-working) Ottawa-based company. We were recognized as Ottawa’s fastest growing company two years in a row, and have grown over 2000% in 3 years.
Our team is working hard on pushing a massive boulder up a mountain in the healthcare industry. This boulder is a movement towards healthcare that is functional and integrative. Today, Fullscript is a digital supplement dispensary that replaces or reduces a health practitioner’s need for an in-office inventory of supplements. Tomorrow, Fullscript will be much more than just a supplement dispensing tool - we are an integral prescribing tool for the integrative practitioner.
We are currently seeking a creative and energetic Videographer/Photographer (all around visual media master!) to join our Marketing Team on a mission to bring Fullscript’s message and story to life!
You’ll be working with a collaborative and passionate team who will utilize your technical and creative skills to engage Fullscript’s audience and spread the love for our brand. Fullscript’s audience includes existing and potential employees, investors, health practitioners, and patients. We need YOU to help us create top-notch videography and photography for all of them!
The ideal candidate will bring us fresh ideas, masterful storytelling, and a deep technical expertise in film, photography and, editing.
This full-time position is conveniently located in the Centretown neighbourhood of Ottawa. Healthy lunches, great local coffee, craft beer, fitness, yoga, you name it - Centretown has it covered!
Your application must include a link to your portfolio, demo reel, or relevant work samples. Your previous work will speak louder than a written resume.
What you get to do
- Tell meaningful stories via images and videos that evoke an emotional response or inspire action from Fullscript’s audience.
- All aspects of video and photo production ranging from pre-production and editing to post-production.
- Develop ideas, treatments, and scripts that deliver our message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan campaigns and initiatives that drive growth for our platform.
- Work closely with HR and functional leads to capture our culture on film and in photos. This content will be a crucial tool for engaging existing and potential employees.
- Travel across the city, country, and even North America to capture an inspiring interview or the perfect shot.
What you bring
- A passion for people. This means that you want to tell stories that highlight real people who are doing awesome things every day. You love collaboration, and you want to be part of a team that will challenge, support, and inspires you, just as you do for them.
- Proven ability to create beautiful content.
- A technical proficiency in photography/videography (3 years experience) with a great eye for style.
- Big-picture thinking, creative problem-solving, and a hunger for business impact. We have a lot of room to grow, and you can help drive that!
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Premier.
- Familiarity with being a one-person team, traveling to remote shoots, and interviewing new people on a daily basis.
- A keen eye for detail.
Cool if you have
- Experience with design, motion graphics and copywriting.
- Experience with brand strategy.
- Understanding of blog and social media content best practices.
- We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Fullscript! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be surrounded by intelligent, creative people who absolutely LOVE their job!
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage - fully covered, by us.
- Free breakfast, coffee, tea, french vanilla, and snacks in the office
- Equity options
- A wellness committee that focuses on our 5 pillars of health - Nutrition (free breakfast), Movement (running club, weekly fitness challenges), Community Involvement (blood drives and raising money for the Ottawa Food Bank), Education (guest speakers) and Social Well-Being (outings, wine/beer tastings, etc..).
- A great referral program - We want to meet your connections!
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home as appropriate.
- Unlimited dogs to pet and add to your Instagram.
- We value your growth - We will find time to help you learn and grow in your personal and professional development.
Most importantly, we offer an environment where you can have a huge impact. Come change the future of technology and healthcare with us!
Does the idea of working for a health-tech startup and doing what you love everyday sound exciting? Great! We’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume, your portfolio link, demo reel, or any other examples of your work. If you’re REALLY keen, you could even wow us with a video about why you and Fullscript are meant for each other!
Fullscript is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented people no matter their race, colour, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or age.