Giatec is a knowledge-based company that offers smart solutions and technologies to the construction industry. We particularly manufacture novel electronic devices and sensors for applications such as the quality control of concrete and condition assessment of reinforced concrete structures.
We are seeking a highly organized and customer-focused individual who is interested to join our dynamic team of young entrepreneurs as the office administrative assistant.
- Organizing and filing documents and reports
- Assisting with the bookkeeping and inventory
- Packaging and shipping products
- Preparing the shipping documents, forms, and labels
- Answering and routing phone calls and mail
- Organizing the office environment, maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Providing assistance in other activities related to sales and marketing
- Minimum 1 year previous related experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team, to interrelate with all levels of staff in a professional manner, to work with minimal supervision and must be able to continually prioritize duties
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills are required
Completion of an Office or Business Administration Certificate/Diploma from a recognized College/University program or equivalent related program is an asset.