As a Top 25 Great Place to Work® recipient and a fastest growing tech company in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way users experience TV across mobile, tablet, and connected devices. Interested in building the future of TV? We are actively recruiting a Product Analyst (contract) to join our world-class Services Team.Role and Responsibilities:
Product Analysts at You.i TV develop technical requirements that our design and development teams can build and make the customer’s product vision come to life on the screen.
The Product Analyst will work with our management team to:
- Act as an internal product owner working hand-in-hand with the client product manager to understand the product vision and roadmap.
- Ensure our contracts and the resulting products we build achieve the client requirements
- Provide detailed understanding of the product requirements.
- Develop client’s business requirements into technical requirements.
- Produce detailed release notes and video walkthroughs when builds are delivered to clients.
The Product Analyst will work with the user experience team to:
- Support the developing user journeys, information architecture and interaction designs against the client business requirements.
- Help drive a common understanding of the user experience with the development team.
The Product Analyst will work with the development team to:
What you bring:
- Translate product and business requirements into implementable user stories with a prioritized product backlog.
- Assist defect triage, providing input on prioritization and severity.
- Facilitate backlog refinement and estimation of user stories.
- Clarify and resolve product requirements.
- Monitor progress and acceptance of user stories.
- Participate in daily Scrum ceremonies.
What we can offer you:
- Previous experience as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, or a Agile Product Owner - we won’t count up your years of experience, but the content of those years is important.
- A customer-centric approach to stakeholder interactions
- Prior client-facing experience or interest in working one-on-one with customers
- A good understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Superior written communication skills, including technical writing
- The ability to clearly communicate and explain business priorities implications to development team members
- A Methodical and detail-oriented mindset
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or understanding of Agile principles
- Opportunity to work with Top Tier media brands and household names
- Opportunity to travel to some pretty amazing places
- Highly sought-after Designers and Developers on your project teams - can you tell we’re proud of our people?
- Flexible work hours
- A fun, engaging, and inclusive corporate culture and work environment
The TV industry is changing at a rapid pace, with streaming video, multiple screens and over-the–top video offerings becoming the new normal, fast. That’s why companies like Comcast, Turner, Sony, and Corus Entertainment are turning to You.i TV to get the velocity, flexibility and reach they need in today’s market.
You.i TV welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.