Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications. We possess broad technology capabilities and one of the most complete product portfolios in the industry. Our customers are global industry leaders who are driving innovative platforms that are changing the way we all live, work and play. Our global team collaborates daily to create the semiconductors the world relies on. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, Skyworks offers a variety of roles in an environment that promotes prompt decision making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and individual ownership. Here, you'll find minimal layers of management, open communication and mutual trust and respect.
Requisition ID: 37761
As a Product Engineer, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and project managers to bring Skyworks RF integrated front end solutions to high volume manufacturing. You will be working closely with various engineers across various geographical locations to resolve issues during the NPI cycle in order to produce high yielding and high quality products. You will be required to handle multiple development projects and to interface with cross functional teams to achieve your objectives.
· Data analysis of probe, final test and characterization results to ensure compliance of the product to the specifications.
· Detailed yield analysis for various products to improve yields and reduce cost.
· Developing production and characterization test specifications
· Creating and managing product documentation for production.
· Providing product development support which involves interfacing with Design, Test Engineering, Quality Engineering, program management and others.
· Driving cost reduction activities such as second sources qualification, yield enhancement and test time reduction.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least 8 years working experience with semiconductors or similar electronics manufacturing environment.
· Candidate should have a good understanding of RF parameters.
· Highly prefer experience in high volume manufacturing and interfacing with offshore operations.
· Must possess strong data analysis skills and knowledge of quality practices in manufacturing.
· Ability to debug production and development issues, such as on ATE or bench characterization equipment.
· Team player, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Network, Telecom, Engineering, Technology