From development of product features to engaging with customers to solve their security challenges you will follow the entire product lifecycle from start to finish on a daily basis. You will be working with a team of engineers, designers, UX leaders and quality assurance professionals.
- One or more of the following: Information Security certification (CISSP, GIAC, etc.) or provable security experience
- Three years of experience in any three of the following areas servers: cloud computing, virtualization, storage, database, or network
- Two years experience in large scale service build out and operation
- Hands on infrastructure, systems and application architecture experience in large scale, web-based applications
- Excellent Linux and Windows scripting skills
- Proficiency with a high-level programming language such as Java or Python
- Experience with testing including understanding of load testing, monitoring and performance management tools for every layer of the environment
- Familiar with various performance monitoring and profiling tools
- Strong customer service & customer focus with the ability to provide service to all levels of the organization
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline, advanced degree desired
Send your resume directly to Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 004-073-HTG” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.