We're looking for someone to workin an Agile/Scrum environment with leading edge programming languages to develop products that detect deficiencies and improve production processes. In this role you will leverage your exceptional programming skills to meet the high demands and expectations of our global manufacturing customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline with relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years of hands on experience writing code in a structured setting
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Well organized with excellent planning skills preferably in an agile environment with a commitment to timelines, estimates, budgets and risks
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and resourcefully get things done
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, where customer driven priorities can require rapid juggling of priorities and tasks
Must Have Advanced Knowledge of:
- C#, C++, .NET environment, WPF, XAML
- Microsoft development environment (e.g. Visual Studio)
- Unit and NUnit, black box/while box testing
Working Knowledge of:
- Windows operating systems XP, XPe, Win 7/8, Server 2003/2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, basic DBA
- Network TCP/IP protocol network topology and security
For more information and to apply email: resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 011-020-HTG” in the subject line.