We're looking for an Agile administrator, coach, and trainer who is responsible for influencing Agile values and practices at the scrum team level. You will ensure that the Scrum Team is fully functional, productive, and focused on delivering high quality products to customers.
- Your coaching methods will combine hands-on delivery leadership and facilitation through to light weight support and mentoring.
- You will take responsibility for managing risks/dependencies between teams to achieve the desired outcomes. When necessary, you will act as the Product Owner or Team Member to ensure desired outcome is being achieved.
- You will protect the team from disturbances to workflow productivity.
- You will coach the scrum teams in the use of Agile, Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment, and DevOps approaches, behaviors, and practices across both production and non-production environments. This includes: Code Packaging, Configuration Management, Infrastructure, Provisioning, Code Deployment, Automated validation/testing, Monitoring and Alerting, Automation and standardization at every stage.
- Two- three years’ experience in a Technology corporate and matrix environment
- 2+ years of experience in Agile working methodologies- Scrum, SAFe, Kanban.
- Experience building and/or supporting complex multi-tiered business critical systems.
- Experience of DevOps practices, including pathways to build capability and maturity across a complex environment
- Experience in automation techniques and technology including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Testing Automation
- Experience of implementing and working with virtualized and cloud based infrastructure
- Experience in code concepts and tools such as Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Experience with common agile tools used for tracking the work. eg.. Rally, Jira. Rally is desired.
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 007-050-HTG”
in the subject line.