You’ll be a critical member of a small engineering team working on our new native iOS and Android apps. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s technology, but one where you’ll have influence over our whole mobile program, from design to production.
You’ll be doing things like:
- Contribute to our native apps written in SWIFT
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms, and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
Who you are…
You want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You’re someone who could get positions at most software companies, but you’re looking for the perfect role that has great leadership, a roster of top talent, game-changing product vision, and a work hard/play hard company culture.
- 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Bachelors, masters, or doctorate degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one (and we know there are reasons…)
- A track record of projects completed on time – you’re a flawless executor and know how to build great software
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with SWIFT and a willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs)
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of construction at GoFor, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. Please address your application to HR.