Giatec Scientific Inc. is a knowledge-based company that brings IoT to the construction industry. In simple terms, we have incorporated smart technology and application software into everyday concrete testing practices. Giatec offers a dynamic environment for motivated team-players to be involved in a wide range of activities. There are NO boundaries for you to grow in our team and we encourage employees to take risks and try new initiatives. Our company is doubling in revenue year after year, and we are looking for energetic and driven people to join our sales team and work with our customers in over 70 countries to continue this growth.
We are looking for self-motivated recent graduates who are interested to be a part of our growing global sales activities. The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- B2B sales meetings with customers
- Developing new outbound strategies and tactics
- Managing various software for CRM and Outbound strategies
- Attending trade shows and other conferences
- Various marketing activities such as blog posts, social media etc.
- Preparing sales documents for devices
- Market research for new products and markets
- Following up with customers/making cold calls
- Brainstorming new initiatives for growth with sales and marketing teams
- Conducting research on infrastructure projects, companies, and unsaturated markets
- Developing strategies and partnerships to pursue international growth
- Working fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel to exhibitions and customer meetings outside of Canada
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Efficient in the use of all Microsoft software, especially excel.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Minimum 2 years of general sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to problem solve and make quick rational decisions
- Ability to reason and negotiate with customers and partners
- Working Fluency in Spanish or other languages
- Background or understanding in Civil or Software engineering
- Understanding of the infrastructure industry globally
- Past experience in web design, blogging, Photoshop use and other marketing tools
- Interest in Growth Hacking
Salary: Base + Commission
Competitive benefit package.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible