Kinaxis® is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Cisco, Samsung, Ford, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you’re looking to make a difference, love teamwork, enjoy a good challenge, and have a passion for software security, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the maturity of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
Product Security Developer
What You’ll Do
Kinaxis is looking for a Product Security Developer to keep our product secure in the presence of ever-more sophisticated threats.
You’ll be working with all our development teams to
- Assess vulnerability risk and develop mitigation strategies using industry best practices
- Participate in system and component design reviews to identify potential security issues
- Provide a security perspective on evaluating and selecting new technologies
- Perform some security penetration testing as needed
- Implement static code scans and remediation practices using best-suited industry tools
- Implement run-time product scans and remediation practices using appropriate tools
- Design and implement test strategies for security-sensitive or high risk code
- Keep up-to-date with the software security industry and monitor/communicate emerging threats
- Develop, promote and teach good security practices to the development teams
If you’re looking to do your best work, join a talented team and work on an innovative product, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or similar
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of software security and best practices (e.g. OWASP and SDL)
- Proven record of staying abreast of the latest security trends, threats and approaches
- Knowledge and practical experience using automation with one or more static and runtime security analysis tools
- Proven record of pragmatically remediating software vulnerabilities
- Practical experience with Web and Cloud security
- Working knowledge of C# and .NET, front end web development, server development in C++ and Java
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to get to the root of a problem and understand its full impact
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent team-work and collaboration skills
- Strong self-learning skills
- Strong ability to share knowledge
- Self-starter with strong initiative and a focus on delivering results
- A sense of fun and the willingness to laugh often!
Highly Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant ISC2/GIAC industry certification such as CISSP, CSSLP or GSE
- Previous experience with cloud software and web services
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated skill as a technical leader
Please apply to this position by emailing Karolina Kural at email@example.com. Please add the position title to the subject line of your email.