We are looking for someone who can make a significant impact at FranchiseBlast in an inside sales / business development role. We are demanding, but we are rewarding. We are at an inflection point in our company’s history and we would like to see the selected candidate advance in their role to become one of the core pillars of the company.
We offer a flexible work environment. Here are the required skills:
- Good listening skills and empathy
- Excellent understanding of the various business operations (legal, sales, accounting) to see things from the franchisor’s perspective.
- Very comfortable with technology – ability to adapt to the technological level of the interlocutor and provide simple explanations
- Be very confident without falling into arrogance
- Possess previous experience in selling software solutions (in a startup environment)
- Detail-oriented; be able to mention what the two founders of the company studied in university in their motivation letter
- Ability to self-motivate, plan and manage time, develop your own working structures and seek to improve procedures on an ongoing basis
- Ambitious and demanding, determined to succeed and willing to move forward in a changing environment
- Creative : Able to recognize a need and find the best way to fill it
- Excellent written and spoken English, ideally bilingual (French)
- Having the audacity and flair for identifying opportunities, but also patience and resilience.
- Experience in business and / or within a franchise
- Self motivated and independent
- University degree, new graduates welcome
- Lead generation, demos and follow-ups
- Develop strategies and apply best practices in sales
- Work with the development team to identify requested features or ways to simplify the product
- Timely report all technical difficulties with the site or customers
- Wear different hats! (Marketing, for example)