FRAMOS is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who can help our North American team build our business in Canada and the United States. Working independently, but supported by our business development and marketing teams, you will oversee complete customer lifecycles within your territory – from finding new accounts, to developing the relationships and growing our business within these accounts. Naturally, you are a dynamic, high-energy individual who has already been successful driving sales in a technology company. You understand complex B2Bsales, and in particular, you have the flexibility to deal with deal sizes ranging from small transactions to six-figure deals involving NRE project definition and execution.
- Identify and close new customers in industries that require innovative technologies in different verticals
- Plan, develop, communicate and execute sales strategies, to meet your sales quota.
- Work closely with technology experts and thought leaders throughout the organization , as well as colleagues to share strategy and identify different vertical success stories to close business.
- Assist in product selection, pricing, and coordinating customer responses to drive effective customer response behaviors.
- Produce consistent, accurate activity and sales reporting using standardized tracking tools
- Maintain accurate sales funnel and effectively forecast future business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the vision industry, in-depth product, solution and service knowledge, and be proficient at providing complex system solutions.
- Attend scheduled training sessions on new products, services, pricing, procedures, etc.
- Comply with FRAMOS global brand requirements and offer guidance for marketing activity in North America.
- 3 to 5 years of technology sales experience, preferably in the fields of machine vision or vision enhancement
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience – Business or Engineering preferred
- Must be an aggressive, self-directed, results-driven entrepreneur who can perform under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Must also be a strong team player who thrives in a team-selling environment and knows how to leverage technical resources in the selling process
- Strong sales management and MS-Office experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
FRAMOS is a technology-focused service provider, with 7 sites around the world. In our international teams, we value open communication and put the customer at the centre of our thoughts and actions. Everyday life is often fast paced, and there is a need for experts who have an eye for detail, can actively take responsibility, take decisions and stand up for them in a team. We need people of action. If you like actively contributing your expertise, think outside the box, want to develop and like the sound of our values-based work culture, then you are the right fit for us.
- A fun and dynamic work environment that will let you grow as a professional
- Career growth opportunities in the most promising high tech industry today
- A work environment that gives you the flexibility you need in this day and age
- Work with a team that celebrates success and drives to a common goal