Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We make surveillance video a source of insight for business owners. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier to track down problems. In the future we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team to tackle one of the biggest big data problems. We are an investor-backed housed in a fun & diverse office in the heart of Kanata North. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of employees have meaningful equity in the company.
At Solink, we want you to do the best work of your career.
We’re looking for a Assistant Product Manager, to work with our CEO in managing the evolution and execution of our product. Promotion path to PM.
You will be dealing directly with customers, R&D, Sales, and Operations teams to ensure the product is always improving.
· Be a key member of a small & highly motivated product team
· Use your design, entrepreneurial and engineering chops to push product evolution forward
· Conduct weekly product sessions with various internal teams; R&D, sales, customer success
· Collect and document customer feedback, track progress of slated features
· Customer outreach to launch new features and work with marketing to promote key offerings
· Identify, analyze and prioritize new features
· Streamline the design/build/test/release process cycle in collaboration with R&D
· Ability to release and iterate quickly while maintaining a high-bar for quality
· Design product prototypes and mockups
· Help identify and flag QA issues
· Educate our users; document and enable a self-service environment with our customer success/Support team
WHO ARE YOU?
· A Problem Solver: Love to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
· Design Chops: While you may have a technical degree you are thinking about the customer and how they interact. Simplifying complex features and serious tech into engaging experiences with users
· Techie Cred: CS or similar degree so you can talk to our engi-nerds about their design approach and its impact on the product’s roadmap.
· Non-Nerd Empathy: You're interested in Hacker News and Twitter as much as the next nerd, but you also recognize you're designing for a non-techie audience.
· Demonstrable experience designing and building intuitive user experiences
· Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, req definition, UE design, engineering, QA, launch, and followup
· Experience with SaaS product design and delivery
· CS or similar degree
· Onsite gym
· Full health benefits
· Friday lunches
· Regular offsite office events