Why you want to work at Solink
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest big data problems out there – security/surveillance data. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Ottawa and have been named one of the “Four tech companies to watch in 2018” by the Ottawa Business Journal. Our solution is simple to understand but uniquely advanced in the market (and it’s super fun to demo!). We tap into a customer’s Point of Sale (POS) data and combine it with their Video Surveillance data to protect their employees, customers and their bottom line.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for curious and energetic sales talent that can join our fast-growing team and work with some of the biggest brands in Quick Service Restaurants, Fast Casual Dining, Bars/Nightclubs and Retail Stores. There are multiple types of roles but all are quota carrying with uncapped earning potential.
Who you are
- You are an experienced sales executive that has been part of fast-growing SaaS sales teams before and wants to do it again.
- You thrive both with your individual responsibilities and in being part of a supportive, cohesive team.
- You can see and communicate the big picture (the value to our customers), whilst also having a command of the features and differentiation of our offering.
- You effortlessly build relationships with peers and customers, and intuitively understand people.
- You are on a never-ending journey of self-improvement and personal development, sharing your knowledge with others and taking responsibility for your own development.
- You are an over-achiever. Targets and goals are meant to be exceeded not met.
What you’ll do
- Proactively seek out and develop new relationships with brands you know and love
- Demo the technology online and in person (when required)
- Approach the sales job as a curious and proactive process (no order takers please)
- Meet/exceed sales targets
- Ensure all of your activity and customer data is tracked and well managed throughout the sales cycle
What you get
- Competitive earnings & equity opportunities
- Onsite gym & full health benefits
- Lunches, coffee and the occasional snack
- Team building, group activities and access to the extended Wesley Clover family of companies & perks