About the Company
Intouch Insight is a growing technology company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, with offices in Ottawa, Montreal and Charlotte, NC. We are looking for a Customer Support Agent, to work out of our Ottawa (Kanata) office, supporting North American Fortune 1000 companies.
At the core of Intouch Insight (Intouch) is, and always has been, a focus on collecting insights to drive business improvement. A lot has changed over the last three decades, but that core goal has remained.
We draw from our more than twenty years history to deliver clients with enterprise-class performance and reliability, while driving innovation and new products and features in this rapidly progressing field.
Scope of Position
When our customers reach out to us with questions, or require help solving a problem, we want them to know that they are being helped by someone who really cares. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen carefully to customers and then offer relevant and innovative solutions.
Your comfort with technology, complemented by your excellent people skills and a hands-on approach, will enable you to provide real customer value. In addition to being the primary point of contact for customers in need, you will work closely with other teams in our organization including: marketing, sales, product management and engineering.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- A team-player with an outgoing, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- An analytical thinker and born problem solver
- A very articulate communicator both by phone and email
- Confident on customer support calls and in all other customer interactions
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to keep learning
- Reliable in managing time and priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Proactive, positive and patient in cross-functional team settings
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Deeply satisfied by helping people succeed
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide product demos to prospects and customers
- Provide implementation and support services for all Intouch products
- Provide product training internally and for end-users
- Identify and document customer requirements and configure products to meet customer needs
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, email & wherever else they ask for help for all Intouch products and services
- Conduct post-resolution follow-ups to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Proactively engage customers to raise awareness of product features
- Provide user acceptance testing for new features and fixes
- Update our knowledge base with content that will help our users achieve success
- Find creative ways to wow our customers
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience working in a customer service environment (software company preferred)
- Aptitude and desire to learn and speak to technology-related subject matter
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
- Proven ability to conduct problem analysis and find win-win solutions
- Strong time management, attendance and punctuality
- Project management skills
- Post secondary degree/diploma in a related field is preferable, but relevant experience in lieu will be considered