Are you an enthusiastic developer with .Net Development skills and strong SAP knowledge?
Must be US or Canadian resident - no sponsorship available
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, self-disciplined, .Net Developer to play an integral role in our Product Development team.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with strong product development skills and attention to detail who must be able to work both in a team and independently. This is a work from home opportunity, and the successful candidates must have the ability and discipline to succeed in this type of environment.
- Enhance, maintain and develop new and existing applications for SAP using .NET
- Database development using SQL Server
- Design and implement high-quality, scalable and robust solutions
- Work closely with the team to analyze, debug and resolve issues
- Participate in agile meetings - planning, estimation, retrospective,
- Evaluate new technology / continuous improvements to legacy systems
- Work as part of a motivated and highly productive team in a very fast paced environment
- Provide technical support to business users
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong Knowledge of SAP PM, WO, Assignment, Labor, Craft, Crew, JobPlan, Calendar and other maintenance modules.
- Strong Experience with .NET development in C# / VB.net, Windows forms / WPF, RESTful web services
- Experience in MS SQL Server / stored procedure / table and database maintenance skills
- Knowledge of TDD, design patterns and coding best practices
- Experience with JIRA / TFS / Visual Studio and continuous integration
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of performance, memory, concurrency and threading issues
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Positive attitude, desire to collaborate, and ability to communicate effectively with others
Nice to have
- Experience with Infragistics controls
- Experience in Planning & Scheduling tools