The Opportunity | Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (1 Year Contract)
We are searching for an entrepreneurial-spirited Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to drive staffing actions across multiple businesses in Curtiss-Wright's North American marketplace. As part of the Global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence, you will proactively partner with senior management to anticipate needs and provide strategic direction on creative sourcing campaigns; using leading edge recruitment tools and branding opportunities to bring top talent to the organization.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including identifying selection criteria, developing competency-based questions, sourcing and screening applicants, interviewing candidates in conjunction with hiring manager, verifying references; and making salary recommendations
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives focusing on key recruitment metrics including: time to hire, quality of hire and cost per hire
- Consult with hiring managers to determine skills needed and staffing requirements
- Identify issues which impact recruiting activity, analyze and recommends action plans to meet staffing requirements given labor market environment and other internal and external variables
- Develops and implements a variety of strategies to market the organization to potential candidates, advertise openings, and solicit qualified applicants
- Provide consultation and guidance to hiring manager on candidate selection, salary determination, and offers of employment
- Coach and train hiring managers on effective interview and selection techniques in identifying and hiring top talent
- Unmatched business relationship skills (communication and interpersonal)
- Priority towards Customer focus
- Action oriented with a very strong sense of urgency
- Expertise in sourcing, recruitment techniques and best practices
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and requirements
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) (i.e. Taleo, ADP)
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and advanced internet skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience recruiting covering a wide span of industries and levels within an organization (specialized, yet a generalist)
- Strong knowledge of legal and legislative requirements related to recruitment and staffing
- College diploma, Bachelors' Degree or equivalent
- Bilingual English / German preferred but not necessary
- AIRS , LinkedIn or relevant certification is considered an asset
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD).
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.